- All prices are VAT included. The amount of the payment made will not be returned under any circumstances.
- Wild camping is forbidden in all the Queralbs municipal area . This Council authorises the Vall de Núria controlled camping area to provide a service to mountaineers and facilitate their activity. Under no circumstances is this area to be considered a camp site in accordance with Decree 55-1982 of the Generalitat Government of Catalonia, therefore we are speaking of a space outdoors that does not have covered zones to adverse climatologic conditions. Staying and eating are not allowed outside the camping area.
- La réception du paiement de votre réservation servira de preuve. Vous pouvez camper dans l'une des parcelles disponibles.
- Entrance to the controlled camping area signifies total acceptance of these regulations and thus obligatory compliance with all the requirements hereof.
Rules of the controlled camping area
- All prices include VAT.
- In accordance with the terms of Organic Law 15/1999 on Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, you are hereby informed, and consent to, the recording and processing of your personal data by means of digital files in the possession of FGC, for the purpose of receiving information from time to time about Vall de Núria. You may exercise, free of charge, your right of objection, access, correction or removal of your data and revoke your authorisation in accordance with the legally established procedure. These rights can be exercised by writing to the Department responsible for the digital file: Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya. Vall de Núria. Address: FERROCARRILS DE LA GENERALITAT DE CATALUNYA, ref. LOPD C/ Cardenal Sentmenat 4, 08017-BARCELONA. Or to fax number +34 972 732 024, addressed “A l'atenció de Dades Personals”.