On 5 January, the Three Kings visit Vall de Núria to enjoy an afternoon full of activities. Join us to celebrate the eve of Twelfth Night at the station! The activity includes the rack railway for an special price: 5 euros! Book the activity.
The scheduled times and activities are:
- Output rack railway from Queralbs to Nuria 16.10h all children to receive Their Majesties the Three Kings from the Orient (the rack can take to enjoy the activity from 13.40h)
- At 16:30 we will eat chocolate in the bar Finestrelles
- From 17:00 to 18:00 will take place a show for children by Bufanúvols
- The Kings will arrive at 18.25h. And at 18.50h the Kings are going to do a speech to say welcome
- 19:00 A visit of Their Majesties the King and Queen to the Verge de Núria
- At 19.10h Their Majesties the Kings will collect cards from the children
- At 19.40h Out of the cog railway up to Queralbs with Their Majesties the Kings Orient
Do not miss the opportunity to get to Kings in person Nuria Valley and come to live an unforgettable evening!