The night out with snowshoes is a unique experience that lasts two hours, which runs through a linear or circular route. Both circuits are initiation one and suitable from 7 years, with a maximum drop of 250m and very smooth slopes. For nyometeorological reasons, the itinerary can be varied.
Dates and times: Saturdays February 3, March 3 and March 31; from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm at Vall de Núria, followed by dinner at the Vall de Núria Hotel. The schedule may vary according to the time of departure of the moon.
Necessary material: Warm and waterproof clothing, mountain shoes, front, blizzard glasses, gloves, backpack with water.
To be taken into account by the participants:
1. Once in Vall de Núria, go to the information office of the resort to exchange the payment voucher for the rackway rail tickets stamped with the activity.
2. Go to the OXINEU store in Vall de Núria before the activity, where the details of the departure will be explained.
3. The activity will start at 18:00, it is necessary to come on time; and it will end at 20:00.
4. OXINEU will provide rackets and clubs for all participants, once the activity is finished, this material should be returned to the OXINEU site.
5. Once the activity is finished, it will go together to the Hotel to make the buffet dinner free. It is important to inform the guides if you go down or not with zipper and finish the dinner with punctuality to be able to take the zip down.
Customers who have to go down with the zipper, must be at 22:45h in front of the OXINEU local to go down along with the zipper to the Ribes Vila station (does not stop at the Ribes station).
For more information contact Information Office Vall de Nuria 972 73 20 20 and email@example.com
|Adults & Children (>7 y.o.)||46,35 €||Material, Rack Railway Train ticket, Activity and Dinner|