In wintertime, Vall de Núria becomes a welcoming family ski resort equipped with all services necessary:
11 pistes of various difficulty levels are available with a skiing surface of 7.6 km and 5 lifts, as well as special children’s areas.
Ski school with qualified instructors
Ski equipment hire
24 hour medical care
The ski resort has been awarded the Q classification for quality granted by the Spanish Institute for Tourist Quality.
|Rack railway + pass||Pass|
|Insurance not included
* Special price up to 25/11/2012
|Pass under 6 years (children from 0 to 6 years)||5,00€|
- Child ages: between 7 and 14 years (inclusive)
- All prices are per person including IVA tax. Valid till 1 April 2013.
- The beginner’s pass is only valid on the Eina, Finestrelles and Roc Malé pistes.
- If, during the resort’s working hours, the management finds it necessary to close down the facilities and pistes partially or fully for safety reasons, such closure will not automatically result in refunds of fares for the rack railway + pass or stand-alone pass.
- As per Royal Decree 56/2003 dated 4 February governing sporting activities in the natural environment, all ski users will be required to have insurance contracted. It can be purchased at any of the rack railway stations or at Núria for 3€ per day.